Agile Delivery Lead
At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 100 people with offices in New York and Melbourne.
We like to ship early and often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We make important things with a playful mindset, and attract brands who share our enthusiasm.
Some of our most recent projects include:
- Helping American schools deliver nutritious meals to children as part of the USDA National School Lunch Program by re-thinking and building new technology that assists dietitians and food planners.
- Helping support people who wish to retain their independence as they age, by developing a platform for intelligent motion sensors that can alert carers when activity is out of the ordinary.
- Helping children with chronic medical conditions, by developing a VR experience that successfully relieves anxiety and pain during procedures involving needles.
We shepherd our clients toward the most effective technologies to meet their goals. This involves developing strategy, design and systems in-house as fully-integrated and cross-functional teams.
The Agile Delivery Lead role at Two Bulls is critical to ensuring the success of the client, the team, and the engagement. This is a role that carefully balances short term delivery outcomes and long term capability building.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead discovery either as part of project inceptions, client on-boarding, or ad hoc as required by a delivery engagement.
- Steer the client organization to a clear Product Owner relationship with the development team.
- Work with the client to continuously maintain clear priorities and manage towards client success.
- Facilitate the creation of, and delivery against, release plans, or other key client goals
- Work as part of a team(s) to deliver value for clients whilst also guiding the team(s) to increase their understanding and practice of Agile/Lean delivery.
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- Work together with internal stakeholders and team members to ensure the client relationship is being managed at all appropriate levels.
- Monitor Two Bulls staffing, expenses & billing related to the delivery of the engagement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- You have an understanding of and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban
- You are confident raising issues and have a passion for inspiring change and continuous improvement
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- You excel when facilitating teams and clients towards rapidly delivering high impact, high-quality software in a sustainable fashion
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- You have an understanding of communication, group dynamics, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
- Additional experience in delivery team coaching, technical practices coaching, business analysis, user research or experience design coaching is well regarded
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working with a highly talented team to build amazing products.
We nurture sustainable work practices and we strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment. We have a fantastic crossover of people early in their career and seasoned professionals, young families and individuals.
Two Bulls embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.