Agile Project Manager
At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 100 people with offices in New York and Melbourne.
We like to ship early and often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We work as consultants to build important things with an agile mindset, and work with clients who share our enthusiasm.
Some of our most recent projects include: building new technology to improve the school food ecosystem for a company that covers over half of the children in the United States, a technology that merges the euphoric live experience of wearable audience lighting with a powerful cloud-based marketing platform, and an educational game for children that uses technology to keep kids active and engaged.
We develop strategy, design, and systems in-house at our DUMBO studio as fully integrated teams. We push our clients to embrace the latest technologies and embrace an Agile methodology so that we can deliver client value iteratively.
An Agile Project Manager at Two Bulls is critical to ensuring the success of the client, the team, and the engagement. This is a role that carefully balances short term delivery outcomes and long term capability building.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work as part of a team(s) to deliver value for clients whilst also guiding the team(s) to increase their understanding and practice of Agile/Lean delivery.
- Build and maintain key client relationships.
- Lead discovery either as part of project inceptions, client on-boarding, or ad hoc as required by a delivery engagement.
- Steer the client organization to a clear Product Owner relationship with the development team.
- Work with the client to continuously maintain clear priorities and manage towards client success.
- Facilitate the creation of, and delivery against, release plans, or other key client goals.
- Work together with internal stakeholders and team members to ensure the client relationship is being managed at all appropriate levels.
- Monitor Two Bulls staffing, expenses & billing related to the delivery of the engagement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- Have an understanding of and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Scrum, and Kanban
- Confident raising issues and have a passion for inspiring change and continuous improvement
- Comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Excel when facilitating teams and clients towards rapidly delivering high impact, high-quality software in a sustainable fashion
- Able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- Care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- Have an understanding of communication, group dynamics, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
Additional experience in delivery team coaching, technical practices coaching, business analysis, user research or experience design coaching is well regarded
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working with a highly talented team to build amazing products.
We nurture sustainable work practices and we strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment. We have a fantastic crossover of people early in their career and seasoned professionals, young families and individuals.
Two Bulls embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.