Agile Delivery Lead
At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 80 people, with offices in Melbourne and New York. We ship early and we ship often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We make important things with a playful mindset and attract brands who share our ambitions.
Products we’re working on include: a global telco’s smart cities infrastructure initiative; a multi-country industrial IoT system that connects and monitors remote sensors over a low power; wide-area LAN (LPWAN); and a virtual reality suite to complement pediatric healthcare. In addition, we’re rethinking & building new technology to improve the school food ecosystem for a company that covers over half of all the children in America. For each of these platforms, we connect intelligent edge devices to each other, to the cloud, and to front-end interfaces on mobile, web, and custom hardware.
We develop strategy, design, and systems in house as fully-integrated teams. We push our clients to embrace the latest technologies and embrace Agile values so that we can deliver client value incrementally and iteratively.
The RoleWe are currently seeking a highly-motivated, organized, well-versed Agile champion to join the team as our Agile Delivery Lead. Using agile and lean software principles, you will lead internal teams to help deliver record performances and maintain point-of-contact with clients regarding team capacity, velocity, and delivery.
As a Two Bulls Agile Delivery Lead, you will:
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies and rituals (Eg: sprint planning, demo, retrospective)
- Work with teams to continually improve team performance
- Be the point person for capturing and reporting metrics re: performance (including forecasting velocity & capacity, and assisting with staffing allocations)
- Maintain the Release Plan such that the development team and client alike can understand how the development is tracking towards business goals
We're looking for people who:
- Have led teams to ship products in an Agile environment
- Have a continuous improvement philosophy
- Are positive, resourceful, and problem solvers
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize effectively
- Are excellent communicators with internal and external stakeholders
- Are super users of JIRA or similar -- and enjoy learning new tools and processes
You'll know this opportunity is right for you, if you:
- Resolve conflicts as they arise
- Address delivery challenges with superior technique when conditions are sub-optimal
- Focus on Agile values of openness, honesty, and respect
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Detect hidden problems and strive to solve them
- Help the team learn from its experiences
- Take the initiative
- Have an Interest or passion in technology
- Are looking to work with a team with a wide set of experience and capability
- Proven experience facilitating cross-functional teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Proven experience participating in an Agile/Lean team as a developer, designer, QA, BA or similar will be well regarded
- Experience in both consultancy and product development a plus
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working within a team of highly talented engineers and designers to build amazing products.
Your work can range from helping large corporate clients look to deliver their customers innovative product experiences, through to working in conjunction with innovative start-ups to realize their new product ambitions.