At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 100 people with offices in New York and Melbourne.
We like to ship early and often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We make important things with a playful mindset, and attract brands who share our enthusiasm.
Some of our most recent projects include:
- Helping American schools deliver nutritious meals to children as part of the USDA National School Lunch Program by re-thinking and building new technology that assists dietitians and food planners.
- Helping support people who wish to retain their independence as they age, by developing a platform for intelligent motion sensors that can alert carers when activity is out of the ordinary.
- Helping children with chronic medical conditions, by developing a VR experience that successfully relieves anxiety and pain during procedures involving needles.
We shepherd our clients toward the most effective technologies to meet their goals. This involves developing strategy, design and systems in-house as fully-integrated and cross-functional teams.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced, innovative and driven leader to take on the role of General Manager in our New York office. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will be responsible for the overall management of the office, ensuring that all teams are delivering our clients projects.
The General Manager at Two Bulls leads the office. They are responsible for ensuring delivery and managing a cross-functional team to deliver product success for our clients. Our team is made up of the best in their field, and you will continue to grow a world-class team to help achieve our lofty growth ambitions. In addition, you will provide account management to our clients, ensuring they have a client experience which is second to none. You will optimize the operations of the offices, ensuring we are achieving profitability targets and manage all expenditure. You will be a leader in our business, managing the New York team and providing leadership to the broader team.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in product development & consulting, with an understanding of what makes a digital product that is extraordinary.
- Experience in delivering large scale, technically complex projects.
- Strong client service experience.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A get-it-done attitude and a non-existent ego.
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working with a highly talented team to build amazing products.
We nurture sustainable work practices and we strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment. We have a fantastic crossover of people early in their career and seasoned professionals, young families and individuals.