At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 80 people with offices in Melbourne, New York, and Berlin. We ship early and we ship often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We make important things with a playful mindset and attract brands who share our ambitions.
We develop strategy, design, and systems in house as fully-integrated teams. We push our clients to embrace the latest technologies and embrace an Agile methodology so that we can deliver client value iteratively.
A Creative Director at Two Bulls sets the creative standards of our products, ensuring that our company’s output features best-in-class ideation, user experience and visual design.
- Take responsibility for the creative processes to ensure they are delivering to our clients needs and are in line with current standards.
- Work with partner disciplines to help clients achieve their business goals; a single product launch, attaining relevance or wholesale digital transformation.
- Work cross-discipline to set product vision and roadmaps.
- Monitor and assess emerging products, design and experience trends and provide thought leadership in the industry.
- Be a leader in our Business, managing the Creatives and providing leadership to the broader team.
- Extensive experience in working with clients in product development & consulting, with an understanding of what makes a digital product which is second to none
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team
- Experience in delivering large scale, technically complex projects
- Strong client service experience
- Experience in leading pitches
- Excellent communication skills
- A get-it-done attitude and a non-existent ego
Based in our DUMBO studio, we are excited by beautiful solutions, solving difficult problems, creating great user experiences and being at the forefront of everything that we do.
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working within a team of highly talented engineers and designers to help build amazing products.
Two Bulls embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.