Who are Two Moos? We are glad you asked.
We’re a skilled team of children’s digital content specialists, developing award-winning games & apps for kids and teens.
We’re proud to create fun, educational and innovative digital experiences with the world’s top children’s broadcasters and brands including Disney, Sesame Street, PBS KIDS and The Wiggles.
We work with current and emerging technologies, from web games and apps to Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, AI and more. We’ve collaborated with amazing technical partners including Qualcomm and IBM Watson.
Two Bulls is growing its Melbourne office to handle our expanding client portfolio. We are currently seeking a Games Producer, who is passionate about designing and producing games. Be part of a fast moving team where you can make a difference, solve challenging design and delivery problems with your team and focus on your craft.
You are a game producer that delivers. You are passionate about creating compelling experiences that engage players for entertainment and/or education. You will be switching between contributing directly to a project in both production and game design and evolving the strategy around how to deliver effectively so as to improve and expand on the form of games we create.
- Must have shipped at least two games end to end with the key responsibility in production or game design
- 3+ years of game development experience
- Able to take a high level brief from a client and craft the vision for the game
- Able to translate the vision and game design into a backlog for the development team
- Able to build, track, and maintain schedules
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to drive towards clarity
- Able to work with team members and clients to align priorities
- Experience in using Agile concepts within a games development context
- Needs to be able to work effectively across time zones, particularly the Australia/ US time zone
Please also mention if you have:
- Produced AR / VR experiences
- Produced games targeted for kids
- Produced licensed titles or managed licensor relationships and asset approval pipelines
- Participated in any game jams/competitions
- Busy life? We get it. We’re flexible with working hours.
- Want to go to an event or learn something? We’ll pay for it.
- Don’t have time to step out for lunch? We provide a communal lunch every day.
- Need to stretch your legs? Go for a walk. You are surrounded by cafes, bars, restaurants and the other various trappings of Smith Street in Collingwood.