Lead Frontend Software Engineer
At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 100 people with offices in New York and Melbourne.
We like to ship early and often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We make important things with a playful mindset, and attract brands who share our enthusiasm.
Some of our most recent projects include:
- Helping American schools deliver nutritious meals to children as part of the USDA National School Lunch Program by re-thinking and building new technology that assists dietitians and food planners.
- Supporting people who wish to retain their independence as they age, by developing a platform for intelligent motion sensors that can alert carers when activity is out of the ordinary.
- Assisting children with chronic medical conditions, by developing a VR experience that successfully relieves anxiety and pain during procedures involving needles.
We shepherd our clients toward the most effective technologies to meet their goals. This involves developing strategy, design and systems in-house as fully-integrated and cross-functional teams.
Two Bulls is growing its New York office to handle our expanding client portfolio. We are currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer with a Front End focus who is passionate about working with new technologies and shipping code. You will be responsible for mentoring a team of talented individuals to scope, build and deliver projects for our clients. You will ensure the use of appropriate architectures, conform to the latest best practices and capitalize on opportunities to achieve our engineering goals.
- A technical leader with a passion for developing junior engineers
- Excited to establish coding best practices and patterns
- Willing to collaborate with creative and delivery to shape the products we build
- Able to prioritize finding the best solution for the client’s need
- Prepared to rapidly iterate and break large problems into manageable parts
- 4+ years of experience
- A strong CS background with experience in React/Redux/Sagas, Angular, Vue.js, or js
- Managed a team of software engineers
- Working knowledge of design patterns and architecture design
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Git
- Agile production experience
Based in our DUMBO studio, we are excited by beautiful solutions, solving difficult problems, creating great user experiences and being at the forefront of everything that we do.
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working within a team of highly talented engineers and designers to help build amazing products.
Two Bulls embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.